Sunday, April 15, 2012

19 days into my 90 Day Challenge

Today is day 19 of my 90 Day Challenge. My brother is getting married in October and I found this amazing dress that I fell in love with and would be perfect for the occasion.


Marc said to go ahead and order it. I did, and ordered a size 10. It was the only size they had left. It came on day two of the challenge and I couldn't zip it. Not a single inch. I was disappointed, but hopeful because it gave me a more tangible goal than a number on a scale which can be deceiving. I tried it on a few times in the last 19 days and today...well... TODAY:



I'm so friggin' excited!! It wasn't very easy to zip, but if it didn't zip AT ALL 19 days ago, I know in a few more days it will zip right up without a struggle. I'm already down a pants size, too, and the scale showed a 5 lb loss on Tuesday. We will see what it says in two days on THIS Tuesday.

I've always been skeptical of this kind of product because I get REALLY crabby when my blood sugar gets low, I feel deprived of food, and/or am hungry. I haven't felt ANY of that with this!! It's been so amazing! These shakes taste SOOOOOO good (my favorite is the butterfinger- literally tastes like a butterfinger) and, being a pastry chef, it doesn't deprive me of "dessert" because it's like I'm drinking dessert two meals a day!

If you want more information, go watch this six minute video. It tells you way more about it than I ever could.

No comments:

Post a Comment